Agency Computer Systems, Inc. is an independent software vendor providing innovative software solutions for independent
insurance agencies and insurance carriers.
Founded in 1979, ACS is a leading provider of comparative rating and agency management software. Our flagship product,
ACS2000 for Windows, is noted for its ease of use and breadth of features. It is a
multi-line, multi-state, single entry, multiple company comparative rating system for Windows. It facilitates SEMCI through
bridges to management system software and proprietary company rating software.
Agency Computer Systems, Inc. helped launch the comparative rating revolution in 1979, forever changing and
ultimately improving the services offered by independent insurance agents. ACS continues setting standards for comparative rating by providing powerful, easy-to-use
Each day, thousands of people rely on ACS's software products for their comparative rating needs. Our customers
work for insurance companies and independent insurance agencies, and range from highly skilled actuaries to
customer service representatives. Regardless of organization or level of expertise, the reason for using ACS
software remains the same: to obtain multiple-company underwriting and comparative rating from a single-entry
system on Windows.
The rapid expansion of the World Wide Web - where dynamic, real-time results are crucial - has driven demand
for ACS products to new levels. Quotes can be output directly from agency management systems to
ACS2000 for Windows and data can move easily between ACS desktop rating
systems, carrier rating programs and web sites, and agency management systems. The latest use of web technolgy
provides complete integration of the carrier supported real-time rates within ACS2000 for Windows.
ACS's versatile tools consistently win praise from companies, vendors and end users. Whether shared enterprise-wide
or located on the desktop of a single user, ACS software is capable of delivering high-quality rating and management
To be the premier provider of products and services in the information age for insurance rating solutions and insurance agency management solutions in the company's addressed market segments while we:
- Maintain or achieve the number one or two position in addressed market segments in terms of market share, customer satisfaction, revenue generation, product margin, product functionality, and technological leadership.
- Treat all employees with respect and rewarding both group and individual performance that exceeds commitments and expectations.
- Act as a good corporate citizen in the local and national locations where the company produces, sells, and services its products.
Our Values and Beliefs
Since ACS was founded, we have operated in accordance with a set of core values and beliefs, which are critical to our continued success as a company, and as individuals.
Conduct business on the highest ethical basis
- Life is too short to be ashamed of anything we do. Truth, honesty, and integrity in all of our dealings with other people allow us to always be proud of our association with ACS.
Thrive on innovation
- Invent new technologies, define new markets, and build products that are the best in their class.
- Deliver solutions to customers that make their work easier, more efficient, and more cost effective.
Treat people as you would like to be treated
- This fundamental principle applies to customers, vendors, and fellow employees.
For our customers
- Deliver the best and most innovative products.
- License technology on a fair and impartial basis.
- Maintain total confidentiality about each customer's business.
- Provide the highest level of service.
For our employees
- Hire the best and treat them well.
- Provide a first class working environment.
- Offer the opportunity to participate in the direction and economic success of the company.